Monday, January 16, 2006

Sanofi Aventis - FatBoySlim to DJ at Acomplia launch party rumor

Playlist includes:
Fat bottomed girls - Queen
Big ole butt - LL Cool J
Hey fatty bum bum - Diversions
Rio - Duran Duran (slight "in" joke, here - ed)
Fat of the land - Prodigy (including the unforgetable : Smack my bitch up)
He aint heavy - he's my brother - Neil Diamond
The weight - The Band
Wish I was skinny - The Boo Radleys
Super size me - Toothpick
Fat boys and ugly girls - Elton John
You're the one for me, fatty - Morrissey
McDonalds' Girl - barenakedladies
I like big butts - Sir Mix-a-lot
Eat it - Weird Al Yankovic
Some girls are bigger than others - The Smiths

Other contributions gratefully received.

Read about Big Pharmas' hopes for fat profits from diet drugs here:
Svelt Ben Hirschler at Reuters

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aint gonna bump no more with no big fat woman!