Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Mrs Jack Friday - a statement

The good Mrs Friday would like to make the following statement:

"It has come to my attention that I have been mentioned on both my husbands' blog and that of Dr Peter Rost.

I would just like to clarify that I am not the Nancy Friday (see above) whose work can be found on Anne Lolotte's blog.

I look forward to meeting with Anne, if she comes to Peters' party. I intend to discuss Nancy's work, it sounds interesting!

Also, I bought the new shoes in good faith, thinking that my husband was taking me to a "block party".

How was I to know it was actually a "blog party"?

Nonetheless, I will still wear the shoes.

See you all on Sunday.

Thank you."

3 comments:

Peter Rost said...

You are soooooooo funny! Thank you for plug!

:)

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the new shoes will be perfect for Dr Rost's party!

Kansas said...

Because of you, I got new shoes too! They will go well with my tiara...