Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Blog of the month!

Good Afternoon,

My name is Brandon Yu and I am a Managing Editor at AllTreatment.com, a drug and alcohol recovery center directory. Currently, I am a rising Senior at The University of Washington and I am majoring in English. My job for the website is to write and edit blogs about societal, scientific and cultural issues surrounding drugs and alcohol.

I have been reading your blog,
 PharmaGossip, and have been intrigued and impressed with what you have done. Your blog really uncovers problems within The FDA and its treatment on pharmaceuticals, a topic that the public is rarely takes into consideration. I really admire the direct connection you have with your readership, as well as your ability to consistently generate relevant topics. I have covered
 many similar topics on AllTreatment's blog, particularly on Avandia

I am writing to award PharmaGossip as AllTreatment's Blog of the Month for October. I will personally write a personally described for your website in order to promote it for our readership. We have created a badge for your blog to show off the award. We hope you are excited to accept the award.

Thank you for your time, and keep up the good work on PharmaGossip
-Brandon

--
Brandon Yu, Managing Editor
Alltreatment.com

brandon@alltreatment.com
206.659.8149

No comments: